How to cut Any song Particular Clip/Portion? Well, I am here with the answer. With these easy 6 steps, you can easily cut any song’s any particular portion/Clip. Sometimes we come across some heart touching or relatable songs and you want to cut that song’s a particular portion in order to make it your Ringtone, Facebook Status post, WhatsApp status, or Instagram post. But you don’t know the way to cut it. And for that, your willing gets stopped. Don’t worry In this article you will get the exact trick to cut any song easily.
How to cut Any song Particular Clip/Portion:
Before going into the tricks let e tell something. First of all, you need to choose the song for ful fill your desire and obviously, you did that. Alright, you have chosen the song, now you have to Purchase and Download the song. If you don’t want to spend money on it then you can use the Google Search engine to find the song for free download. Downloading songs free of cost is not a big deal.
Before cutting the song you have to choose from what platform you wanna go for, I Mean Online or offline? Some users prefer to go online and some prefer to go offline. But don’t worry we gonna cover both tricks online and offline.
Steps to cut Any song Particular Clip/Portion Online:
- I hope you have downloaded the song and saved on your device storage.
- Now Goto this Mp3 Cutter tool by clicking the below button.
- Choose your Mp3 Song File from your storage or Drag and drop there.
- Now select the Start time and the end time of your song to cut.
- And click on the Cut button.
- It will take a few seconds to cut your song and will come with a download option.
- Download/ Save the Cut version of the song. That’s it.
Steps to cut Any song Particular Clip/Portion offline:
If you do cut lots of song in daily life then you should go for a offline process it will consume less time.
- First of all download a Ringtone cutter app from Google Play Store. This can help you to choose the best Mp3 Cutter app. Best Mp3 Cutter App or Ringtone Maker App.
- After installing the app Open it.
- Select the music file into the app.
- Select Start time and end Tie of the song.
- And click on the cut button.
- And then save it on your storage file.
This post is made only for educational purposes. All the images used in this post are owned by us. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this fashion, we do not attend any kind of copyright infringing.
I hope our article about How to cut Any song helped you. If you have any kind of question please feel free to let us know. Thank you.