Trying to set Custom Ringtone on your Android Smartphone? Here we are to help you with that. There are lots of Android Smartphone brands that come with very annoying Default Ringtons which makes the user experience very bad. They feel very cheap with the default Ringtone and that leads them to set a custom one. Not only we help you to set custom ringtones but also we suggest some awesome ringtones at the end of this article.
How to Set Custom Ringtone on Android Phone?
There are lots of methods by which you can change your default ringtones. But here we provide you the easiest methods.
Set through Phone Setting:
- Goto your Phone Setting.
- Look for the Sounds & Vibration option and click on it.
- Here you will get some options like- SIM 1 Ringtone, SIM 2 Ringtone (if your phone comes with dual sim) or only Ringtone option. Choose your option and click on it. (I am considering as SIM 1 Ringtone option.)
- In this section, you will get lots of default ringtones to listen to if you want and set another default one. Or look for the option Select from Files. (If your phone doesn’t come with Select from files option then read below section.)
- Now choose your desired ringtone from files and enjoy.
Phone Doesn’t come with Select from files option?
Some of the Phone Doesn’t come with Select from files option in that case you need to add your Ringtone MP3 file on the system’s Notification Folder. To add please follow the below steps.
- Copy your Ringtone MP3 file from the file manager App and Paste it into the Internal storage’s Ringtone folder. This method might different for tow different brand phones because the default File Manager on two different branded phones does not come with all the same options. Just you need to know the basics and follow.
Check these too:
- Best Festival offers on Flipkart Sale 2020
- 6 Hidden Android Settings You Should Change Right Now!
- Amazon Quiz Contest All Answers Today 8th November 2020 | Win Assured Reward
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers Added 8th November | Win Assured Reward
Set Custom Ringtone using Third-party Apps.
There are lots of Ringtone Apps available on Google Playstore that comes with the option Set as Ringtone below Ringtone file. You just need to give storage permission to that App and Click on Set as Ringtone. That’s it the app will remove your default Ringtone and will set your desired Ringtone.
Some Suggestions for Awesome/Pro/Cool Ringtones:
- For Pubg Lover – On My Way by Alan Walker will be the best Ringtone
- For Instrumental Lover – Faded by Alan Walker
- For Lovers – Om Shanti Om, Tum Hi Ho, Filhall Instrumental or Lyrical
- For iPhone Lovers – Marimba Ringtones
- For Marvel Fan – Avengers Theme Instrumental
- For DC Fan – Joker Street Dance Instrumental
This post is made only for educational purposes. All the images used in this post are owned by us. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this fashion, we do not attend any kind of copyright infringing.
I hope our article about How to Set Custom Ringtone on Android Phones helped you. If you have any kind of question please feel free to let us know. Thank you.